Friday, April 15, 2011

A little advice.

The next time you have a major surgery and you get out of the hospital and your parents ask which fast food restaurant you want to stop at on the way home and the closest one is Burger King so you tell them to go there and you walk inside and you can see flies buzzing around everywhere and the guy behind the counter looks like he hasn't had a shower in months and probably doesn't even remember what a shower is and the people "making" the food look like they would rather be out pulling the wings off of butterflies ...

DON'T EAT THERE.

I didn't get that memo, and I spent the next two days throwing up (which probably did a number on the work done by the doctor).

2 comments:

Carrot Jello said...

Too late *urp*

Jessie said...

I made Adam take me to get a chili dog and doughnuts after my first surgery... That was also not wise.