Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Kids say the darndest things

I can only imagine the number of mispronounced words I said as a kid. I'm betting my parents have a whole list hidden in a safe deposit box, just waiting for the day when they can bring it out to achieve maximum embarrassment.

Unfortunately, I don't have the patience to set up the same goldmine because I just heard the best one ever come out of my daughter's mouth and I can't help but post it for all the world to see.

This afternoon, I brought the mail home, and in the pile was the newest Friend magazine.

Immediately, she yelled:

"My fagazine, my fagazine!"

Best. Day. Ever.

3 comments:

Carrot Jello said...

As long as she doesn't roll it up and smoke it, she'll be fine.

Christie said...

That certainly put bolley ball to shame.

Jessie said...

Oh my. I can't stop laughing about this. For sure best day ever lol.