Friday, April 24, 2015

No Karaoke for You ... (revisited)

First, I'm not dead (just absent for a couple years). I thought I should just put that out there.

Second, I don't know if this will be a blog reawakening or not.

Third, I finally found the tape of me singing my guts out to my favorite song when I was too young to know it would come back to haunt me.

If you don't have a clue what I'm talking about, go here.

I'll wait.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I should probably exercise more restraint, but in the interest of full disclosure (and because I just can't help myself), here is my masterpiece (read: horrible trainwreck that should probably never see the light of day ... oops).



1 comment:

Heather said...

Welcome back, I as well have been sporadic since you posted this a week ago and I just saw it!