Sunday, January 11, 2009

Stoked doesn't even come close to how I feel ...

So, evidently, someone is actually reading this besides my wife. Needless to say, I'm shocked.

Especially when it's someone unendingly cool like Holly. Her blog is all sass, sarcasm and full of wit. And yet, she thought to give me the Lemonade Award.



This award has some rules, which I will promptly fail.

1. Thank the person who was so thoughtful for giving you this award by linking their blog to this post. (Thanks Holly!)
2. Put the logo on your blog or post. (See column to the right)
3. Nominate 10 blogs which show great attitude/gratitude. (FAIL: I've discovered I have no friends. I suppose this should be my motivation to get some. Anyone?)
4. Link your nominee to your post. (FAIL)
5. Comment them to tell them about the award they've won. (FAIL)

No comments: