Wednesday, May 13, 2009

"What's a number 6?"

That's the question I asked my mom when I was 6 years old.

Confused?

Here's the full conversation:

Me: Mom? What's a number 6?
Mom: I don't know.
Me: Well ... you know, when you go to the bathroom number 1.
Mom: (Explained the finer points of the bathroom numbering system)
Me: Then, what is a number 6?
Mom: There isn't one.
Me: I think I just did one. I counted.

My mouth was like Russian Roulette. My mom never knew what would come out of it next.

6 comments:

trublubyu said...

hehe

Heather said...

thank you for always making me laugh

Loralee and the gang... said...

My my, you started young, didn't you!
:~D

Julie said...

That right up there with this question that I got from Adam a few years ago:

Mom? How does our food turn into poop?

My response? Being the great mom that I am, I directed him to his father.

Super Happy Girl said...

trublubyu took my comment.
:D

trublubyu said...

so, you have an award waiting for you at my place.