Wednesday, March 25, 2009

She's a looker.

My wife gets checked out a lot. I noticed all the way back when we first started dating.

Logic would say I should be jealous, get in the guy's face and try to punch him out.

However, I must have broken something in the part of the male brain that is supposed to love guns, watch football, grunt and crave steak.

Instead of reacting like a normal person, my first impulse is to give my wife a high five (which I usually end up doing).


Disclaimer: These pictures will probably get me in trouble with someone who feels they raised me to be better than this, but I couldn't help it. It fit perfectly.


4 comments:

Rachel said...

I LOVE that you give her a high-five. hahahahaha. You are the coolest.

JMadd said...

My husband gets checked out a lot... by middle aged ladies! When my mom and her best friend first met him I could see that dreamy look in their eyes and I told them to knock it off. I didn't give him a high five.

Marisa said...

That is awesome! I love that you give her a high five. I also love the diagrams...way too accurate.

Tori :) said...

LOL!! I love how small the "toilet aiming cell" is... And the "listen particle..." LOVE IT!