Yesterday was one of those mornings. Here is the list:
- When I turned on the car the "you need to get gas now" light came on.
- I got stopped at the train tracks right when the train first went through the intersection.
- After waiting for about 5 minutes, the train came to a stop (still blocking the road).
- At the gas station, I was out of my car with the fuel cap unscrewed before realizing the pump wasn't working (there was no "out of order" sign anywhere).
- Getting back in the car, I realized the safety on the pump shut off prematurely and I only have about 1/2 a tank full of gas.
- I hit EVERY red light.
- The guy in front of me only started signaling left AFTER I committed to getting behind him (I was going straight).
- At work, my computer wouldn't come out of hibernate mode, and I lost everything on my desktop I was working on the day before.
I know these are little things, but they all combined to make a pretty interesting morning.
The best image I can think of for this story is Captain Planet. (By your powers combined ... this was Nathan's crappy morning.)