Friday, April 9, 2010

My Blog Email

I tend to be a little paranoid. That's why you don't see pictures of my little girl plastered all over this blog. That's also why I don't use her name. I know it's probably more likely to have a plane land on my house than for something to happen, but I can't get over the sick feeling of thinking about if something did happen and it was because of this blog.

So, I've resisted putting my personal email address on here, and now I don't have to. I'm officially moving up in the world, graduating as it were from blog preschool. This means I now have an official email address to go along with this blog. Unfortunately, my blog name was already taken, so I have a close second over on my sidebar. If anyone wants to give me any feedback or tell me how amazingly funny I am, or even if you want to give me money just for breathing, feel free to use it.

Or don't. I won't be offended. I just figure it was time I got one.

And don't mind the weirdness of the format. I don't like spammers, and I hope that this will deter some of their automated email finders from realizing it's an email address.

No comments: