Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Dryer Sheets: The New Toilet Paper

(Tangent)
I just read the title of this post again, and it has an entirely different (and somewhat disgusting) connotation than what I intended. For the sake of freaking out my minuscule readership, however, I'm going to leave it as is. You're welcome.)
(End Tangent)

It is now 11 a.m.

I've been sitting at my desk for several hours, and I just looked down to find one of these laying on the floor by my left foot.


Realizing I've been walking around with one of these shoved up my pant leg all morning is similar to finding out I have a strip of toilet paper stuck to my shoe or a giant piece of lettuce in my teeth.

Klassy with a K.

5 comments:

JMadd said...

At least you zipper wasn't down and the dryer sheet was caught in it. I actually saw that happen to an old man at church once.

Christie said...

Lol, I'm sorry. The good news is that you noticed before noon?

Carrot Jello said...

At least it was just a dryer sheet and not underwear stowing away for a ride in your pant leg.

Super Happy Girl said...

You should go around telling people that it wasn't what they thought but a dryer sheet.

Unknown said...

I am so glad this post didn't end with "and then I decided to use it as toilet paper." I thought that is where we were headed for a minute and I was nervous.