Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Ice Skating

Over the weekend, we took our daughter ice skating with a friend from work. My own privacy paranoia prevents me from posting her picture (which is also why I don't use her name), but here's a shot of her skates.



They were still two sizes too big, but I don't think I've ever seen anything so cute as little baby skates. Yeah, I know. I don't have any man cards left after my confession that I don't like sports and that I secretly enjoy watching Barbie movies, but I can't help it.

So, since I don't have any man cards left, feel free to hit me up for a piece of gum or a paper clip. I have plenty of those at my desk.

Final thought: In my own defense, I think trublubyu said it best when she commented on one of my previous posts: "Real men watch Barbie movies with their daughters."

No comments: