Monday, July 20, 2009

Dear Weather,

You and I have had a great relationship this year. While the constant snow shoveling in February and March was a little disappointing, you really came through for me this spring. Everyone complained about all the rain you kept dumping on us, but I knew you were just trying to keep the 100 degree temperatures at bay.

However, it looks like our honeymoon period is over and you've decided to start clipping your toe nails in bed and leaving hair all over the bathroom sink (figuratively speaking of course).

What's with the blistering heat at 9 a.m.? Did I leave the toilet seat up?

Please talk to me. I'd rather you not give me the cold shoulder (or hot shoulder in this case) until October.

(And for all you Nacho Libre fans ...)
Hug hug, kiss kiss, hug hug, big kiss, little hug, kiss kiss, little kiss,
Nathan

(This is a sad first attempt to copy one of Holly's memos to the universe. Since it is woefully sub par, Here's the real thing.)

No comments: