Monday, September 21, 2009

I thought she'd be older ...

My daughter is as obsessed with treats and sweet foods as I am. In my own life, it's a weakness I've never bothered to try to overcome.

But, thanks to Karma, I now get to fight against my daughter's insatiable sweet tooth.

Thanks, universe. You'll be hearing from my lawyer.

Yesterday morning, I was in the kitchen and my daughter walked up to me and yelled for the bazillionth time that day, "Treat?!?"

I turned on my verbal auto pilot and told her, "No."

The next thing I knew, she wandered up to the bedroom, and what does she say to my wife?

"Treat?!?"

Maybe I'm naive, but I thought kids didn't learn the pit-one-parent-against-the-other-parent trick until they are at least 3 years old.

So, does anyone know a good Karma attorney? I have a couple lawsuits to file.

No comments: