Tuesday, September 22, 2009

My eardrums will never be the same

Do you remember elementary school?

The kids at school could be divided into any number of groups, but the one that sticks out to me most (or at least to my eardrums) was the screamer group.



These were typically girls who would run around the playground screaming to each other for no apparent reason.

(Tangent)
I can only assume they liked to pretend they were in danger, but if someone has any insight, I'd love to find out why they did this.

Until then, I'm baffled.
(End Tangent)

And I think my daughter is one of them.

In fact, I think she has her eye on the presidential seat.

Exhibit A:
When her friends come over, she likes to run around with them and scream. All that's missing is the playground.

Exhibit B:
She refuses to watch any movie other than Monsters, Inc. or The Care Bears Movie because they are "Scarme" (Translate: Scary).

Exhibit C:
Yesterday, she was sitting out in the sandbox all by herself, screaming at the top of her lungs ... just digging in the sand and screaming.

1 comment:

trublubyu said...

that is funny! screaming girls. i don't know what makes it a natural instinct. but my girls are blessed with it on occasion.

question: would you be up for doing a guest post on my blog? email me-- nimbus2000@mail.com