If you and your friend decide to dig a couple pits on the hill across from your house so you can have the ultimate water balloon fight (in the trenches), and you hit a section of granite with a vaguely humanoid depression in it, here are some things to remember:
- Don't assume it was the site of some mafia assassination.
- Don't freak out that the mob boss is going to come find you for digging up the the spot where he almost buried guy who snitched on him to the police.
- Don't try to fill in the hole again, hoping no one noticed.
- Don't run home in tears, hoping that somehow, hiding under the bed will protect you.
- Do go have a brownie (because brownies are ALWAYS a good idea).
- Do go back to the holes and have the best water balloon fight of your life.
For the record, when we started to speculate about why the granite could be shaped that way, I nearly wet my pants, and I don't even think I knew what the mafia was.