Wednesday, June 3, 2009

I passed! ... I think ...

Well, I survived the physical. It's amazing how much better food sounds just because you can't have it. They wanted us to not eat anything after lunch and drink plenty of water prior to our appointment that evening.

I finished my lunch around 12:30 p.m. and had my first food craving around 1 p.m.

It only took 30 minutes ...

I spent the rest of the work day subconsciously reaching into my snack drawer, only to recoil my hand once I realized what I was doing.

By 6 p.m. I was ready to eat my shoe.

In other news:

Marisa just wrote about some people she knows who had a life insurance physical too.

Needless to say, I don't think my height/weight ratio puts me in the "super preferred" category.

1 comment:

Marisa said...

I am glad you made it TO your physical and I am glad that you made it THROUGH your physical. Hopefully the weight thing won't be that big of a deal. Thanks for the linkage as well! : )