Friday, February 5, 2010

My Creative Brothers

As I have mentioned previously, my brothers found some pretty creative ways to tease me.

Had they used that energy to accomplish something productive, we might have a colony on the moon by now, be driving hover cars or have a cure for cancer.

Instead, I just have a bunch of emotional scars (which I overly dramatize every chance I get).

One of the classics was when they had a puzzle for me. They told me to repeat the following phrase over and over again, going faster and faster.

"O-vat ah-jier kiam."

Since I have a PhD in being gullible, I decided this would be fun.

I'll let you figure out what I ended up calling myself.

Go ahead, I'll wait.

...

Another time, they decided to show me this cool new game. They took a piece of paper, a quarter and a felt marker and traced an outline of the quarter on the paper. Then they told me I had to roll the quarter's edge all the way down my face, from the center of my forehead, down to the middle of my chin. Then while holding it against my chin, I had to try to drop the quarter so it would fit within the circle on the paper.

I'll let you guess how long it took me to get the resulting marker line off my face.

1 comment:

Christie said...

Does it make you feel any better that I had to read it 20 times before I got it?