Monday, February 8, 2010

Sunday: Day of rest?

***Disclaimer: This is a Mormon-themed post. If anything sounds unfamiliar, just smile and nod.***

If I remember correctly from my Primary class, Sunday is supposed to be a day of rest.

Will someone tell that to all the supplemental meetings I have?

Yesterday, I was literally running from place to place starting at 7:30 a.m., and it didn't stop until 3:30 p.m.

(Now is the part when you all say you're going to call the Wha-mbulance for me or ask me if I want some cheese with that whine.)

2 comments:

JMadd said...

I'm with you! I, personally, don't have supplemental meetings starting at 7:30 a.m., but my husband does. And with choir practice at 11, church from 1-4, and usually a meeting or two after church, I start to resent the fact that my husband's callings don't let him rest on Sunday.

Christie said...

Yeah, I don't blame you for complaining. After church on Sundays I feel like I've run around the church 25 times. Then I think about it and realize I essentially did just that . . . picking up roles, finding subs, finding parents for kids needing the potty . . . Church is hard.

Also, props for doing choir practice.