Wednesday, February 24, 2010

My snow shoveling solution

It is snowing again today.

I can't begin to describe how depressing it is to see all those little white flakes. If I didn't have a driveway and a sidewalk to shovel, I might actually enjoy the view.

As it is, I'm desperately trying to learn to teleport, so I can move my house, my family and my job to a climate that won't send me into a downward spiral of eating brownies, swearing under my breath and casting frustrated glances out the window.

But, I think I've figured out how to shovel snow and still avoid feeling like I want to gouge my eyes out.

The answer?

A flamethrower.


This could change my whole philosophy about living in a cold climate.

Now I know what is going to be at the top of my list for Santa this year.

4 comments:

Shorty said...

Wow! You'll be the most popular guy in your neighborhood! (or the scariest!)

I know what you mean about the continuing snow... we had a day of snowflakes around here yesterday and I was so grateful that they didn't stick!

trublubyu said...

that would be awesome! except, if your daughter happened to run in front of it while you were shoveling. i mean flame-throwing.

Christie said...

Brilliant!

Tia said...

a must-have for every gentleman.