Thursday, March 25, 2010

Dirty Rotten Scoundrels

Have any of you seen this movie? Growing up, it was part of my family's movie collection.


Dirty Rotten Scoundrels

Last night, my wife and I saw the play at the Hale Center Theater Orem. When we got there, we found out it was a musical, and I have to admit I was a little skeptical about how well it would translate over from the movie.

I was pleasantly surprised. I don't know if it was the low expectations or the fact that we never get out anymore, but my wife and I REALLY enjoyed ourselves.

All the actors played their parts well, but oddly enough there was one who stole the show for us, and she wasn't even the lead. Her name is Kelly Hennessey, and she was so much fun to watch. I don't have a clue who she is, but we laughed all the way home talking about the part she played.

(And I have no arrangement with the theater for putting this on my blog either.)

So, if you are bored and live in the Utah Valley, the play runs through April 24.

2 comments:

Carrot Jello said...

Excuse me. May I go to the bathroom first?
..........
..........
Thank you.

Nathan said...

That is one of the best lines of the entire movie.