Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Thrown for a Loop

Okay, I think I'm back. I've been stumbling through last week trying to pretend I didn't have a raging fever and my nose hadn't turned into a faucet with a significant leak.

(Tangent)
Can I just tell you ... I have a new extreme on the continuum of runny noses. Last week, mine kept dripping, but it wasn't the typical gooey nose. This one kept dripping water. Literally, it was like water, and it grossed me out.
(End Tangent)

I finally passed out one night after work and didn't wake up until 10:30 p.m. Then, I fell back asleep at 11:30 p.m. and was out cold until morning. That oblivion was pure heaven.

In other news, I feel like I'm losing my edge. I'm trying desperately to be funny and clever, and then I read the stuff I put down on here, and I am amazed how boring it is. If I was a color, I'd probably be beige (not that there is anything wrong with beige ... it's just dull).

So, I may need a little break to regroup. I'll try to get a little more inspired without going completely dark, but for those 3 readers who doggedly keep coming back for more (read: masochists), please cut me some slack if you don't see anything new for a little bit.

1 comment:

trublubyu said...

i totally get this. not the water running from the nose thing, but the zero wit thing. i hope you find your groove soon, because this masochist would enjoy whatever you have to share.