Thursday, November 6, 2008

My Favorite Movie

Do you ever have people ask you what your favorite [insert random thing here]?

Usually, I'm baffled because it all depends on my mood, the person I'm talking to, and the phases of the moon, but I think I can safely say I have a favorite movie ... at least for the moment.

I think I like this one even better because no one I talk to has ever heard of it. It's called "Noises Off" and it's hilarious!

It was released in 1992, and has a great cast: Carol Burnett, Michael Caine, Christopher Reeve, John Ritter, Marilu Henner, Nicollette Sheridan, etc.

John Ritter has a mouth in this thing, so it may not be for the most sensitive of ears. The trailer looks like it's all slapstick, and while it is a large part of the show, there is a lot more to it.



Watch the movie. Now.

2 comments:

JMadd said...

I'm gonna go see the play this weekend. Does that count?

Hane-nahMarie said...

my fam love this movie too.
We love Carol Burnette anything. I too, get flustered with the fave question. I can never answer it 100% truthfully.