Sunday, November 9, 2008

Vacations

So, you might not know it, but I've been gone for a week on vacation. To help keep the momentum, I was a writing fiend, and scheduled a bunch of posts while I was gone. What I didn't count on was the funk after getting back. I don't know what to write. Mostly, I'm just nervous about the pile of emails I'll have waiting for me tomorrow at work. I'm anticipating a pretty rotten day tomorrow, so we'll see how it goes.


So, not that you're interested, but we went to California. My daughter doesn't ever stop moving (even when she's asleep) so you can imagine how fun the car ride was there and back.

Still, we got some great family time together, and my coworkers were nice enough to cover for me, so I only got three phone calls with minor questions.

Hopefully, I'll get back in to the swing of things tomorrow and I'll have more random stories to post.

No comments: