Friday, December 12, 2008

Dreams Revisited

So, from yesterday's post, you know how boring my dreams are. Now it's time to talk about my wife's dreams. Needless to say, I'm jealous.

She regularly wakes up in the morning to tell me how she had to fight off a bunch of vampires/zombies/insurance salesmen and had to protect her sister or me or our daughter from being captured by the offending party.

Every once in a while, the universe throws her a curve ball and she has a normal dream. However, often enough, these dreams involve me doing something stupid, and they are vivid enough that she wakes up a little mad at me for whatever it was I did. At this point, I typically say, "I WOULD say I'll never do it again, but I don't think I can make that promise."

And, I'm glad I didn't, because inevitably I repeat the offense in her dream world.

Luckily, she forgives me anyway and I don't end up here.

No comments: